Sell to Us | Silver & Gold to Cash
Get A Quote
We Buy More Than Just Gold And Silver Bullion
Below you’ll find a wide variety of products we are interested in buying
Ship Items To Us
Bullion Exchanges aims to provide the most convenient services to anyone who wants to sell their gold to cash, silver, coins, jewelry, etc. within the U.S.
Call us at (800) 852-6884, or request a callback.
Lock in price
Prices are locked in with your price quote and will be followed up by a confirmation email
Ship us your items
Follow the shipping instructions listed in the confirmation email. Be sure to include all of the necessary paperwork inside the package, as anything missing will prevent us from providing full compensation for your valuables.
Once your shipment is received and verified, we will release your payment by check or bank wire.
Top Bullion Products We Buy
|Gold||We Pay||Current Price|
|Silver||We Pay||Current Price|
|Platinum||We Pay||Current Price|
|1 oz Platinum American Eagle (Random Year)||SPOT +$15.00||$951.10|
|2019 1 oz Austrian Platinum Philharmonic Coin BU||SPOT -$5.00||$931.10|
|1 oz Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf Coin (Random Year)||SPOT +$0.00||$936.10|
|1 oz Generic Platinum Bar .9995 Fine (Secondary Market)||SPOT -$15.00||$921.10|
|1 oz PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna Platinum Bar .9995 Fine (In Assay)||SPOT -$15.00||$921.10|
|5 oz PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna Platinum Bar .999+ Fine (In Assay)||SPOT -$75.00||$4,605.50|
|10 oz Generic Platinum Bar .9995 Fine (Secondary Market)||SPOT -$150.00||$9,211.00|
|Palladium||We Pay||Current Price|
|1 oz Palladium Canadian Maple Leaf (Random Year)||SPOT -$60.00||$1,889.80|
|1 oz PAMP Suisse Palladium Bar .9995 Fine||SPOT -$60.00||$1,889.80|
|10 oz PAMP Suisse Palladium Bar .9995 Fine (w/Assay)||SPOT -$600.00||$18,898.00|
Gold Selling And Silver In NYC
If you're looking for a "We Buy Gold" or "gold sell" location or coin dealer in NYC, you can visit our shop, located in the heart of New York City's Diamond District. At our local store, you can sell to us and complete the transaction in less than one day!
Our address is: 30 West 47th Street, Store 1, New York, NY, 10036, USA
What is the minimum amount Bullion Exchanges can buy?
When selling to us our minimum purchase amount is $1,000 per transaction. In keeping with this pledge, we encourage the submission of offers with a base sum of $7,500 (USD). Offers which do not meet the minimum will be subject to a $25 processing fee. Bullion Exchanges is committed to providing you with a hassle-free selling experience with price guarantees and no hidden fees.
*Our displayed Buy Back prices are guaranteed for all transactions $7,500 and over. When selling goods under $7,500, you will receive a $25 processing fee.
How do you lock in a price?
Prices are locked in with your price quote and will require a 10% credit card deposit. The 10% authorization will be released upon receipt of your metals. If the products are not received within 5 business days you will be subject to forfeit the 10% deposit as enforced in the Market Loss Policy. You will receive email confirmation upon completion of your purchase order.
How much are my goods worth?
Bullion Exchanges will appraise your precious valuables and make you a clear and concise offer that reflects the current market value.
How should I ship my products to Bullion Exchanges?
We highly recommend using USPS Priority Mail or Registered Mail, and to insure the package for its full value, as stated in your lock in information email, with signature upon delivery, since Bullion Exchanges is not responsible for any incoming shipments.
- Print your purchase order confirmation, and attach a copy of your state issued identification. This information must be included with your shipment along with a completed sales record form. Failure in providing this information will delay the payment for your goods until we receive the required documentation in full.
- When you are preparing your package for shipping, please verify both the shipping and return addresses.
- Wrap each product thoroughly and separately to prevent the contents from being damaged while in transit. We suggest using packaging materials such as packing peanuts, bubble wrap, kraft paper, air pillows, foam, etc.
- The package should be taped well to ensure the contents remain undamaged while in transit. Reinforce the edges of the box, as couriers can be careless with the handling of packages. Please reinforce the shipping label with clear masking tape as well.
- Provide Bullion Exchanges with the tracking information for your package.
- Your package must be postmarked within two days of the sale confirmation.