1 oz Silver American Eagle BU (Random Year)
As Low As $2.00 Over Spot
1 oz Silver American Eagle BU (Random Year)
Silver American Eagles are the official investment-grade bullion coins of the United States. These coins are produced by the U.S. Mint and are backed by the government of the United States. They are internationally recognized for their silver content, weight, and purity along with the timeless and iconic design. These coins are only released in a one-ounce size and are made of .999 fine silver. Bullion Exchanges brings this coin to you in brilliant uncirculated condition.
Silver Eagles were first minted in 1986 after the approval of the Liberty Coin Act on July 9, 1985. The coin is a legal tender issue of the United States government. The coin has a nominal face value of $1.These silver coins are minted at three different U.S. Mint branches; Philadelphia Mint, San Francisco Mint, and the Denver Mint.
The obverse of the coin features the Walking Liberty which an iconic design that first appeared on the Silver Half Dollars released in 1916. The design was created by the renowned student of Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Adolph A. Weinman. Weinman’s works were featured on the Walking Liberty Half Dollars. The artistic appeal of the design is exceptional. The reverse features the Heraldic eagle designed by the American engraver John Mercanti.
Silver Eagles are eligible for the precious metal Individual Retirement Accounts.
- Made from .999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy ounce
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in protective plastic tubes. Multiples of 500 come in Monster Boxes
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRA
- Minted from 1986-Present: dates will be chosen randomly based on availability within the mentioned period
- Mint issues are chosen randomly based on availability
- A legal tender issues guaranteed by the U.S. Government
- Obverse: Features a full-length image of Lady Liberty walking with outstretched hands towards the rising sun with her gown and the draped flag billowing around her. She is holding olive and oak branches in one hand to symbolize peace and strength. Inscriptions - “IN GOD WE TRUST,” “LIBERTY,” and the year of mintage. Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle behind a shield clutching an olive branch in its right talons and arrows in its left talons with 13 small stars above the eagle, representing the original colonies, designed by John Mercanti
Show off your 1 oz. Silver American Eagle today by including a sterling silver bezel to your order!
Bullion Exchanges is proud to carry Random Year Silver American Eagle coins along with many popular coins from the U.S. Mint. Add this beautiful coin to your collection today, and it will be carefully wrapped, packaged, and delivered to your address. If you have any questions, send us a message through our website or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Great quality, super fast shipping, awesome packaging and the best customer service! 5 star!!!(Posted on 6/21/2018)
New York to Oregon in 3 days, amazing! These coins arrived quickly! Bullion Exchanges is a great company, they carry quality products at great prices...ALWAYS! Their team is professional and committed to superior customer service. Congrats, and keep up the great service BE!(Posted on 5/29/2018)
I have only rave reviews for Bullion Exchanges. Each purchase I have made with them has been completed successfully without any issues with processing or delivery.(Posted on 5/25/2018)
Thanks BE, my package arrived today. As always, it was packaged well and arrived great condition!(Posted on 5/25/2018)
My Silver Eagles arrived exactly as promised and in excellent time! This was my first purchase with Bullion Exchanges, and I will be returning.(Posted on 5/23/2018)
I'm a repeat buyer because of the quality products and free/fast shipping. Go for it, Bullion Exchanges does not disappoint!(Posted on 5/22/2018)
Each silver eagle was packaged in a plastic flip, and was shining like new. Careful packaging. The dates on my five coins were 2007, 2015, 2015, 2015, and 2016. Got from New York to Missouri in 3 days. Absolutely an excellent purchase, and will be buying more.(Posted on 7/9/2017)