1/2 oz Gold American Eagle BU (Random Year)
As Low As $28.84 Over Spot Per Coin
1/2 oz Gold American Eagle Brilliant Uncirculated (Random Year)
After the 1985 Gold Bullion Act was enacted by the Congress, the first American Gold Bullion Coin was minted in 1986. It is one of the most loved and popular coins and prized for their collectability and liquidity. U.S. Mint where it is minted guarantees its weight, content, and purity. They are minted in four different sizes 1 oz, ½ oz, ¼ oz, and 1/10 oz and have a denomination of $50, $25, $10, and $5 respectively.
- Contains actual gold weight of 1/2 Troy Ounce with purity of .9167.
- Eligible for IRA accounts.
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition.
- Obverse – Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ Lady Liberty with torch in right hand and olive branch in left hand striding forward with her hair flowing on a background of Capitol building and rising sun.
- Reverse – A male gold eagle holding an olive branch is flying above the nest which contains a female gold eagle and her hatchlings, a design by Miley Busiek.
- Dates are chosen randomly and will be determined by our available inventory on hand.
- Coin will be wrapped and packaged safe for delivery.
100% authentic and Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
Why Should You Buy It?
- Half ounce American Eagle Gold Coins are an affordable compared to their bigger denomination 1 oz and Gold Bars.
- Authorized by U.S. Government.
- Strong and durable because of a small percent of silver and copper alloy.
- Their intrinsic value based on actual gold content is much higher compared to their face value of $25.
American Eagle Gold coins are extremely popular for their aesthetic appeal and have a long-term investment value.
For any assistance or queries contact Bullion Exchanges at 800.852.6884 or email to email@example.com. Our customer service representatives will be happy to help you.
Very quick purchase process. Got my gold eagle in just two days. Will definitely return!(Posted on 11/14/2016)
Love showing off this coin. Easy transaction from start to finish. Thank you!(Posted on 10/1/2015)
It's great that Bullion Exchanges' website is so easy to navigate through. I got my 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle in just three days thanks BE!(Posted on 9/30/2015)