2022 1 oz Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf $50 Coin .9995 Fine BU
2022 1 oz Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf Coin $50 .9995 Fine BU
Bullion Exchanges now carries the 2022 1 oz Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf Coin $50 .9995 Fine BU for our esteemed customers to purchase. This Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf coin was made by the Royal Canadian Mint with 1 troy oz of .9995 fine platinum. It does not matter if you are a novice or advanced investor, the Canadian Maple Leaf coins remain a great option for anyone because of the program's high recognizability. Additionally, these coins are struck with security features including background radial lines and a micro-engraved maple leaf to better protect the series from forgeries. Rake in your 2022 1 oz Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf Coins from Bullion Exchanges to create a diversified coin pile!
Today, you can grab the Royal Canadian Mint Maple Leaf coins in silver, gold, platinum, and also palladium. The entire program began in 1979 with the release of the Gold Maple Leaf. After that, in 1988, the Canadian Maple Leaf coins became available in silver and platinum. The Platinum Maple Leaf has had a slightly less regular production history, however. Although it debuted in 1988, its fractional-size coins were suspended in 1999. Then, the platinum bullion coin that consisted of 1 ounce of platinum was regularly issued until 2002. It did not return until 2009. Now you can count on this program to release annually, so assemble a collection of the Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf coins!
The obverse of the Platinum Maple Leaf coins bears Susanna Blunt’s 2003 portrait of Queen Elizabeth II wearing her elegant earrings and necklace. Inscriptions of her name, the face value of the coin, and the year of issue border her image.
The reverse of the Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf continually carries Walter Ott’s original image of a sugar Maple Leaf. The engravings are “CANADA”, the weight and purity of the coin, and the smaller, micro-engraved textured maple leaf.
- Made from .9995 fine platinum and weighs 1 troy ounce
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition
- Produced by the Royal Canadian Mint
- Face value of $50 CAN backed by the Canadian government
- Individual coins arrive in plastic flips. Lots of 10 arrive in mint-issued tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRA
- Obverse: Spotlights the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II as designed by Susanna Blunt. The bust appears on top of a background of radial lines. Inscriptions: “ELIZABETH II,” “2022”, and face value.
- Reverse: Displays an intricately designed Maple Leaf, the national symbol of Canada, and the micro-engraved maple leaf security feature over radial lines. Inscriptions: "CANADA", “ARGENT PUR”, "9995” twice, “FINE PLATINUM", “1 OZ”, and “PLATINE PUR”.
The 2022 1 oz Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf Coin is one of many Royal Canadian Mint platinum products we are honored to carry. Stock up on previous releases like the 2021 Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf coin and 2020 1 oz Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf Coin to round out your platinum bullion purchase. Upon placing your order, we will safely package and ship your items. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our expert customer service agents during our hours of operation.