2022 30 gram Chinese Platinum Panda 40th Ann Privy 1000 Yuan .999 Fine BU (w/Box & COA)
2022 30 gram Chinese Platinum Panda 40th Ann Privy 1000 Yuan .999 Fine BU
Bullion Exchanges is honored to provide the 2022 30 gram Chinese Platinum Panda 40th Ann Privy 1000 Yuan .999 Fine BU coin, the newest release in the Platinum Panda series from the Chinese Mint. Containing 30 grams of .999 fine platinum, this coin will add value to any growing portfolio! These 2022 Panda coins also commemorate the 40th anniversary of the series’ initiation with a special privy mark on the reverse. Purchase your Brilliant Uncirculated 2022 30 gram Chinese Platinum Panda 40th Ann Privy 1000 Yuan coin now!
Platinum Panda coins were produced starting in 1987, and are still minted today. However, Gold Panda coins were produced even earlier. The Chinese Gold Panda series was initiated in 1982 by the People’s Bank of China. The series originally included the coin sizes of 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, and 1 oz, and then the 5 oz, 12 oz, and 1/20 oz sizes were added later. In 2016, the People’s Bank of China decided to switch their measurements over to the metric system to compete on the international market. Subsequently, they released Panda coins in weights of 1, 3, 8, 15, and 30 grams, depending on the metal type. While coin collectors appreciate the panda series for its various sizing options, they also love the annually-updated reverse design as well!
The obverse presents the Temple of Heaven, a network of religious buildings situated in Beijing, China. The year of mintage is inscribed around the rim, along with the Chinese characters for “People’s Republic of China."
The 2022 reverse design for the Platinum Panda shows two young pandas playing in the snow. The 40th Anniversary Privy Mark appears in the lower left of the reverse.
- Maximum Mintage of 10,000
- Made from .999 fine platinum with a weight of 30 grams
- Special 40th Anniversary privy mark
- Minted by the People’s Bank of China
- Denomination of 1000 Yuan
- Chinese legal tender backed by the People’s Bank of China
- Individual coins come in protective plastic caps, inside the display Box with COA
- Obverse: Showcases the Beijing Temple of Heaven. Inscriptions: Chinese characters for “2022” and “People’s Republic of China”.
- Reverse: Features the image of two young pandas playing in the snow. Inscriptions: the coin’s purity, weight, and denomination, along with the 40th Anniversary privy mark.
Bullion Exchanges offers a wide assortment of platinum coins from all over the world, including this 2022 30 gram Chinese Platinum Panda 40th Ann Privy 1000 Yuan Coin. We also offer a variety of Certified Gold Pandas as well! We encourage our customers to explore our collection of Platinum Bullion Bars too. Once you finish placing an order, we will carefully wrap and dispatch your items to your door. Please contact our customer service team with any product-related questions.