2018 Great Britain 2 oz Silver Queen's Beasts (Black Bull) Coin .9999 Fine BU
As Low As $2.43 Per Oz Over Spot
2018 Great Britain 2 oz Silver Queen's Beast (Black Bull) Coin .9999 Fine BU
The Queen's Beasts series has quickly become one of the most popular in global bullion since its kickoff release in 2016 The newest addition to this incredible series, the 2018 Great Britain 2 oz Silver Queen's Beast (Black Bull) Coin, is available for purchase today!
This series celebrates the coronation day of Queen Elizabeth II, who became the world’s longest reigning monarch just two years ago. When she entered Westminster Abbey back in 1953 for her coronation, the path was lined with ten beasts representative of her royal ancestry. The Black Bull of Clarence was the symbol of Edward IV, the first Yorkist King of England, who ruled during the War of the Roses. His family chose the Black Bull as a representative for its virility and strength.
Own the complete set of these incredible coins by purchasing this latest release in pure silver today!
- Made from 999.9 fine silver with a weight of 2 oz.
- Produced by the Royal Mint.
- Comes in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition.
- Holds a face value of £5
- Individual coin comes in a plastic flip. Lots of 10 come in mint-issued tubes and lots of 200 come in a monster box.
- Obverse: Displays the profile of Queen Elizabeth II as designed by Jody Clark, inscribed with “5 POUNDS”, “ELIZABETH II”, and “D.G. REG. F. D.”
- Reverse: Features a fierce, rearing black bull, one powerful hoof holding up a shield containing England’s Coat of Arms. Inscriptions read “BLACK BULL OF CLARENCE”, “2 OZ”, “FINE SILVER”, “999.9” and “2018”
Bullion Exchanges offers you a wide selection of exclusive items from renowned international refineries. Add this new release to your collection today, and it will be carefully wrapped, packaged, and delivered to your address. If you have any questions, please send us a message through our convenient web portal and our friendly associates will be happy to assist you.