2018 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Queen's Beasts (Black Bull) Coin .9999 Fine BU
As Low As $42.00 Over Spot Per Coin
2018 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Queen's Beast (Black Bull) Coin .9999 Fine BU
Add the newest addition to the unmatched Queen’s Beasts series today with the 2018 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Queen's Beast (Black Bull) Coin. This series celebrates the coronation day of Queen Elizabeth II, who became the world’s longest reigning monarch in 2016. When she entered Westminster Abbey for her coronation back in 1953, the path was lined with ten beasts representative of her royal ancestry.
The Black Bull of Clarence was the symbol of Edward IV, the first Yorkist King of England, who presided over the infamous War of the Roses. His family chose the Black Bull as a representative for its virility and strength.
The Queen’s Beasts series has quickly become one of the most popular in global bullion since its release in 2016. Own the complete set of these incredible coins by purchasing this latest release today.
- Made from 999.9 fine gold with a weight of 1 troy oz.
- Produced by the Royal Mint
- Comes in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition.
- Individual coin comes in a plastic flip. Lots of 10 come in mint-issued tubes.
- Holds a face value of £100
- Obverse: Displays the profile of Queen Elizabeth II as designed by Jody Clark, inscribed with “100 POUNDS”, “ELIZABETH II”, and “D.G. REG. F. D.”
- Reverse: Features a fierce, rearing black bull, one powerful hoof holding up a shield containing England’s Coat of Arms. Inscriptions read “BLACK BULL OF CLARENCE”, “1 OZ”, “FINE GOLD”, “999.9” and “2018”
Bullion Exchanges offers you a wide selection of exclusive items from renowned international refineries. Add this new release to your collection today, and it will be carefully wrapped, packaged, and delivered to your address. If you have any questions, please send us a message through our convenient web portal and our friendly associates will be happy to assist you.