50 gram Gold Bar Valcambi Suisse .9999 Fine (In Assay)
50 gram Gold Valcambi Bar .9999 Fine (In Assay)
Unique serial number located on the obverse of each bar and on the assay card.
Gram gold bars like this 50 gram Gold Valcambi Bar .9999 Fine (In Assay) are great for investors looking to diversify with gold. This gram gold bar was produced with 50 grams of .9999 fine gold. Valcambi Suisse gold bars are ideal for gold bar investors for its trusted name and long history of striking bullion bars. Strengthen your portfolio today with a 50 Gram Gold Valcambi Bar .9999 Fine (In Assay).
When buying gold bars, you will often hear the name Valcambi Suisse. This is one of the oldest Swiss refiners in the world. Today, it has merged with Credit Suisse and is owned by Global Gold Refineries LTD. Valcambi Suisse gold bars are always masterfully crafted. This hefty gold bar was produced with the highest manufacturing standards which yielded this master-crafted gold bar. Now, Valcambi Suisse is one of the most prominent refineries in the world. Whether you are buying or selling Valcambi Suisse gold bars, you will find this gold bar is a reliable investment.
The obverse of this gram gold bar portrays the Valcambi Suisse logo along with information noting its weight, purity, and unique serial number.
The reverse displays only the company’s name.
- Made from .9999 fine gold with a weight of 50 grams
- Each bar includes an assayer’s mark and individual serial number
- Shipped in original, sealed assay card to validate its authenticity
- Individual bars come carefully packaged. Lots of 25 come in mint-issued boxes.
- Obverse: Displays the revolving square logo of the mint with inscriptions “50 g”, “fine gold”, “999,9” and the assayer’s signature “CHI” and “ESSAYEUR FONDEUR”.
- Reverse: Engraved with "VALCAMBI SUISSE".
Bullion Exchanges is honored to carry Valcambi Suisse products such as this 50 Gram Gold Valcambi Bar .9999 Fine (In Assay). While you are at it, take a look at the other Valcambi Suisse gold bar sizes. We carry 1 gram, 2.5 grams, 5 grams, 10 grams, 20 grams, 1 oz, and 100 grams. Once you have finished shopping and complete checkout, Bullion Exchanges will securely package and ship your order to you. In case you have any questions about our products and services, please contact our customer service team.