2019 1 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf $50 Coin .9999 Fine BU
As Low As $27.00 Over Spot Per Coin
2019 Gold Maple Leaf 1 oz Canadian $50 Coin .9999 Fine BU
Bullion Exchanges offers the newest release from the Royal Canadian Mint - 2019 Gold Maple Leaf 1 oz Canadian $50 Coin. These coins are issued annually and come in a variety of sizes and denominations: 1 oz., 1⁄2 oz., 1⁄4 oz., 1⁄10 oz., 1⁄20 oz., 1 gram. This 2019 gold maple leaf coin is considered as one of the most beautiful and collectible bullions in the world.
The obverse features the right facing effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, and the reverse depicts the well-known image of Canadian national symbol - a Maple Leaf. Each individual coin features a unique light-diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
The Maple Leafs have a legal tender status in Canada and will be a great addition to any precious metals portfolio.
- Made of .9999 fine gold, with a weight of 1 troy ounce.
- Struck by the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Coin condition - Brilliant Uncirculated.
- Face value is $50 CAN.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Individual coins come in plastic flips. Lots of 10 come in a mint-issued tube and lots of 500 come in a mint-issued monster box.
- Legal tender of Canada.
- Obverse: Features a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II with the inscriptions: “ELIZABETH II,” year of mintage and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts the classic image of maple leaf along with engravings “Canada”, weight, and purity.
Bullion Exchanges offers you a great selection of exclusive items from renowned international refineries. Buy 2019 gold maple leaf coin today, and it will be carefully wrapped, packaged, and delivered to your address. If you have any questions, just call us at 800.852.6884, or send us a message, our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
For years, Bullion Exchanges always gave me the best service and this time was no difference.(Posted on 2/26/2019)