Time to Spice Up Your Silver Collection
Looking to buy silver for your growing portfolio but want something a bit…different? Bullion Exchanges has you covered! Presenting a brand new line of special silver bullion coins that will catch the eye of any viewer. As of October 2020, these unique products offered by Bullion Exchanges include the 2020 1 oz Silver Basketball Spherical Coin issued by Samoa, the 2020 100 gram Silver Forbidden City 4-Layer Coin issued by the Solomon Islands, and the 2021 2 oz Silver Lunar Year of The Ox Jade Ring Coin issued by Laos. In addition, The Solomon Islands also issued the 2021 1 oz Silver Snow Maiden Matryoshka Doll Solomon Islands $5 Coin. Read more to learn about our special silver selection!
The Spectacular Spherical Coin
Bullion Exchanges proudly presents the 2020 1 oz Silver Basketball Spherical Coin Samoa .999 Fine (w/Box & COA), now available for purchase. This spherical silver bullion coin contains .999 fine silver with a gorgeous 24K gold plating on the surface. Additionally, this one troy ounce silver coin carries a face value of $5 in Samoa and arrives in a special floating frame, allowing for full visibility at all times. Furthermore, the surface of this coin has been impressively crafted to replicate the basketball’s rubber textured look. However, only 2,020 Silver Basketball Coins were minted, so take your shot and buy one of these Proof-like coins today!
This coin displays the year of mintage, weight, purity, and denomination. The Samoan coat of arms has been applied to the coin’s surface as well, using advanced water transfer technology.
- Limited mintage of 2,020
- Shaped like a spherical basketball
- Made with .999 fine silver and weighs 1 troy oz
- Face value of $5 backed by the government of Samoa
- Arrives with floating display frame and COA
- Design: Features the year of mintage, weight, purity, denomination, and Samoan Coat of Arms.
The Fascinating Four-Layer Coin
Bullion Exchanges introduces the newest release from the extremely popular 4-Layer Series, the 2020 100 gram Silver Forbidden City 4-Layer Coin Solomon Islands .999 Fine (w/Box & COA)! This stunning 4-layer special silver coin contains .999 fine silver and weighs 100 grams. Manufactured using a multilayer minting technique, this bullion silver coin also showcases a gorgeous antique finish, which enhances its collector appeal. Additionally, a face value of $10 provides the coin legal tender status in the Solomon Islands. However, buyers should hurry- only a limited number of 999 coins were minted! So purchase one now before you miss your chance!
The Forbidden City, a palace complex located in Beijing, China, housed the Chinese emperors from the Ming Dynasty (1368 to 1644) until the end of the Qing Dynasty (1644 to 1912). Currently, The Forbidden City remains the biggest agglomeration of preserved ancient wooden structures on earth.
The reverse of the coin showcases the intricately designed 4-layer carvings remnant of ancient Chinese architecture. Inscriptions include the year of mintage and “Forbidden City”.
- Limited Mintage of only 999
- Made with .999 fine silver and weighs 100 grams
- Manufactured with a special 4-Layer Technique
- Antique finish
- Arrives inside special presentation case along with a COA
- Face value of $10 backed by the Solomon Islands
- Obverse: Presents the royal effigy of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Ian Rank-Broadley. Inscriptions: “ELIZABETH II”, “SOLOMON ISLANDS”, as well as the weight, purity, and denomination of the coin. The initials of the artist appear under the Queens’ neck.
- Reverse: Displays an intricate 4-layer design inspired by ancient Chinese architecture. Inscriptions: “Forbidden City” and “2020”.
The Remarkable Jade Ring Coin
Bullion Exchanges celebrates the Year of the Ox with the new 2021 2 oz Silver Lunar Year of The Ox Jade Ring Coin Laos .999 Fine(w/Box & COA)! This gorgeous coin displays a 24K gold-plated ox surrounded by a ring made of green jade. This intricately designed coin weighs 2 troy ounces, contains .999 fine silver, and carries a face value of 2,000 Laotian Kip (around $0.25 USD). Because it was released with a limited mintage of only 2,888, this ornamental ox coin won’t be available for long. So, buyers should grab one today!
The obverse of this coin features the Pha That Luang, a Buddhist structure called a “stupa”. The inscription “Bank of the Lao P.D.R”, the central bank of Laos, appears along with the weight, purity, and face value.
The reverse showcases a 24K gold plated gilded Ox surrounded by a beautiful green ring of real Jade. A fierce ox in varying stages of combat appears around the outer edge of the coin. “THE YEAR OF THE OX” and “2021” are written in both English and Chinese in honor of the Chinese Zodiac.
- Limited Mintage of 2,888
- Struck from .999 fine silver and weighs 2 troy oz
- 24K Gold plated ox
- Ring made from real Jade
- Arrives in a box with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Face value of 2,000 KIP backed by the government of Laos
- Obverse: The Pha That Luang, a national symbol of Laos. Inscriptions: “BANK OF THE LAO PDR”, “2000 KIP”, and the weight and purity of the coin
- Reverse: A 24K gold plated gilded Ox surrounded by a ring of real green Jade. Depictions of an ox in various fighting positions encircle the whole coin. Inscriptions: “THE YEAR OF THE OX” and “2021” writing in English and Chinese.
The Striking Snow Maiden Coin
This gorgeous 2021 1 oz Silver Snow Maiden Matryoshka Doll Coin is now available from Bullion Exchanges! Uniquely designed with an oval shape, this colorized $5 face value coin features the lovely Snow Maiden with her deer and bluebird friends. This multi-frosted coin weighs 1 troy ounce and contains .999 fine silver, thus making it an excellent addition to any growing silver portfolio. Housed in a special wooden Matryoshka Doll Case, this product makes a wonderful gift for any Russian folklore fans. Additionally, each coin has a unique numbered edge, adding to the collector appeal. But hurry, only 5,000 of these 2021 Matryoshka Doll coins have been minted, so purchase yours before the snow melts!
The obverse of this coin displays the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The Queen faces to the right wearing her royal crown.
The reverse of this coin features a colorized scene of a smiling Snow Maiden accompanied by a young deer and friendly bluebird in the wintery woods. Snowflakes border the bottom right of the oval, while a swirling wind design appears on the left. The Russian word “Снегурочка“ is inscribed along the bottom rim and the year is inscribed along the top.
- Limited Mintage of 5,000
- Made with .999 fine silver and weighs 1 troy oz
- Manufactured with a multi-frosted finish and beautifully colorized
- Edge Numbering
- Arrives inside a special Matryoshka Doll wooden case with a COA
- Face value of $5 backed by the Solomon Islands
- Obverse: Royal bust of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Ian Rank-Broadley. Inscriptions: “ELIZABETH II”, “SOLOMON ISLANDS”, as well as the weight, purity, and denomination of the coin. The initials of the artist appear under the Queens’ neck.
- Reverse: Colorized Snow Maiden with a deer and bluebird in the woods. Inscriptions: “2021” and “Снегурочка” (Snow Maiden).
Dare to Diversify – More Special Silver Products To Enhance Your Portfolio
Bullion Exchanges provides a wide variety of silver bullion coins, from one-ounce silver coins to 1 kilogram silver coins! These new and unusual silver coins prove that “bullion” does not equal “boring”! Keep an eye out for more releases- coming soon! Explore our other fun and fascinating silver products, including our collection of Coca Cola Bottle Cap Coins! Also, check out our cheeky Chibi Coins– perfect for a holiday gift! Please contact our helpful customer associates with any product-related questions.