Bullion Exchanges now accepts ACH/eCheck as payment! You can now purchase using Plaid.
Bullion Exchanges continues to add new ways to securely shop and complete your precious metal purchases conveniently online. Plaid’s ACH processing system connects to your bank account and allows you to make direct payments to Bullion Exchanges. On top of that, you will still benefit from Bullion Exchanges’ 4% discount vs. credit/debit card and PayPal orders.
Founded in 2013, Plaid was created as a link to Bullion Exchanges between personal bank accounts and merchants. As a matter of fact, Plaid has partnered with over 1,500 institutions, including Venmo, IBM, and American Express, providing them state-of-the-art services and applications to make financial transactions quicker.
Plaid’s ACH electronic payments are efficient and simple to use. Follow these steps for easy purchase of all your favorite Bullion Exchanges products:
- You can quickly check out by selecting ACH payment on the right side of your screen when you review your order.
- Next, you will proceed to check out where you will be able to sign in as an existing customer or new customer, add your shipping address, and select continue.
- Once you continue onto the Payment Information tab, you will select the eCheck (ACH) option. Click on the “Add ECheck (ACH)” Tab and our server will prompt you to Plaid’s service platform.
- Here you will click continue and select your bank.
- After you select your bank, Plaid will request that you provide your login credential for the selected bank.
- Once your bank account is connected to Plaid, Bullion Exchanges will receive your payment information. You will then proceed to “Order Review” and you’re done!
Keeping your Data Safe
Plaid allows you to securely complete your purchases without having to spend time filling out paperwork associated with checks. Additionally, to prevent errors, Plaid safely stores your bank account information in their highly secure cloud system, thereby streamlining your transactions.
With around-the-clock monitoring, Plaid prioritizes security using sophisticated encryption protocols like the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES 256) and Transport Layer Security (TLS). In order to provide top-notch protection, Plaid uses multi-factor authentication (MFA) as an added feature on the backend of transactions, and stores all applications on Plaid’s modern cloud system. To maintain your privacy, Plaid allows you to securely manage your personal information directly on their platform.
Why is Bullion Exchanges using Plaid?
Bullion Exchanges believes in providing customers with the simplest and safest solutions for purchasing precious metals. Plaid not only provides the convenience of conducting quick transactions but also top-level high-tech security throughout the entire process. So feel free to shop our extensive collection of bullion and numismatic products. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 800.852.6884. You can also reach Bullion Exchanges friendly customer service associates online through the use of our live chat feature, or by email at [email protected].