Become a Clever Coin Conductor
Straight from the Austrian Mint, the Gold and Silver 2021 Philharmonic Coins make their big debut! Both the Gold and Silver Philharmonic coins weigh 1 troy oz each, with a metal content of .9999 fine gold and .999 fine silver, respectively. The 2021 Silver Philharmonic provides buyers with the chance to add value to their collection without going Baroque. Additionally, you can grab the 2021 Gold Philharmonic to speed up your heartbeat’s tempo with excitement! Arriving in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition, these Austrian 2021 Philharmonic Coins will certainly fine-tune your flourishing coin collection. Therefore, interested investors should purchase them today!
The Venerated Vienna Philharmonic
The popular Austrian Philharmonic Coin Series is minted in gold, silver, and platinum variations, and pays homage to the world-famous Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. Since its establishment in 1842, this skilled group of musicians continues to be one of the most respected orchestral ensembles in the world. While based at the Musikverein, a prestigious concert hall located in Vienna, this orchestra delights classical music fans across the globe. Musicians that wish to join this exclusive and respected orchestra must undergo a lengthy application and audition process. Can’t journey to Austria to see the phenomenal Philharmonic perform live? Simply bring the magic of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra right to your door without buying a ticket. Just purchase one of these classy coins from Bullion Exchanges!
Distinct and Dazzling Design of the 2021 Philharmonic Coins
The obverse of both 2021 Philharmonic coins features the wonderfully designed Musikverein Pipe Organ, located in the “Golden Hall”. Additionally, the inscription “Republik Osterreich” is included with the year of mintage, weight, purity, and denomination.
The reverse of the 2021 Philharmonic coins, designed by engraver Thomas Pesendorfer, showcases a recognizable assortment of musical instruments — the Cello, Harp, Bassoon, and the Vienna Horn. Also, four violins are depicted around the central instruments.
Spectacular Silver Specifications:
- Struck from 0.999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy oz
- Produced by the Austrian Mint
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Face value of 1.5 Euro
- Individual coins arrive in plastic flips. Lots of 20 come in mint-issued tubes. Lastly, lots of 500 come in a mint-issued monster box.
- Austrian legal tender
- Obverse: Depicts the Great Organ of the Golden Hall, located in the Musikverein. Inscriptions: “Republik Osterreich”, “2021”, as well as the denomination, weight, and purity in German.
- Reverse: Displays the recognizable assortment of musical instruments underneath the inscription “Wiener Philharmoniker”.
Gorgeous Gold Specifications:
- Contains .9999 fine gold with a weight of 1 troy oz
- Struck by the Austrian Mint
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Face value of 100 Euros
- Legal Austrian Tender
- Individual coins come in a plastic flip
- Obverse: Showcases the Musikverein Great Organ in the Golden Hall. Inscriptions: “Republik Osterreich”, “2021” “100 Euro”, as well as the purity and weight in German.
- Reverse: Presents an array of musical instruments including a cello and four violins, among others. Inscriptions: “Wiener Philharmoniker” above the instruments.
About the Austrian Mint
With over 800 years of experience, this internationally respected mint creates incredible products for customers worldwide. Besides the beloved Philharmonic series, the Austrian Mint produces commemorative coins like 2019 1 oz Austrian Silver Leopold V Coin Black Ruthenium 24K Gold Edition and the 2019 1 oz Austrian Silver Robin Hood Coin .999 Fine Black Ruthenium 24K Gold Edition. Prefer to purchase something more historic? Before you leave, review our 1915 Austrian Gold 1 Ducat listing as well! Finally, make sure to visit the pages for the 2020 Gold and Silver Philharmonic Coins, currently available for purchase!
Bullion Exchanges Does It Best!
When buying from Bullion Exchanges, customers can rest assured they will be receiving high-quality products from hard-working precious metals enthusiasts. While physically located in Midtown Manhattan’s Diamond District, BE also ships to collectors nationwide. Make sure to explore our wide variety of 2021 Releases, including the 2021 Gold and Silver American Eagles, now on Pre-sale! Additionally, we now offer the 2021 Gold and Silver Maple Leaf Coins on Pre-sale as well. Looking for some holiday gifts? Check out our Chibi Silver Coins and the seasonal 2021 1 oz Silver Snow Maiden Matryoshka Doll Coin. As always, please contact our helpful customer service team with any questions you may have regarding our products.