Introducing the 2020 Bull and Bear Silver Coin
Bullion Exchanges announces the newest exclusive issue from the Perth Mint, the 2020 Bull and Bear 1 oz Silver Bullion Coin, and the brand new 2020 1 kilo Silver Bull and Bear Coin! Struck from .9999 pure silver in bullion quality, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965 and carries a face value of $1 AUD. No more than 25,000 Bull & Bear 2020 1 oz Silver Bullion coins will be released. However, the 1 kilo silver Bull & Bear coin has an extremely limited mintage of 500. Grab the Bull by the horns and purchase one of these ferocious silver Perth Mint coins before they sell out!
Familiar Design for Investors
Certain to resonate with investors worldwide, this 1 oz silver bullion coin features an impressive visual representation of the ever-changing nature of financial markets.
The Bull & Bear 1 oz silver bullion coin refers to the terms ‘bull market’ and ‘bear market’ which are commonly used to describe rising and falling markets respectively. This occurs when share prices rise and buyers feel encouraged to purchase more. In contrast, a “Bear Market” usually shows a declining trend in sales and share prices. The metaphor, however, originates from the idea that a bull attacks in an upward motion, whereas a bear swipes downward. Hence, the definitions of a bullish market vs. a bearish market relate to the animals and how they survive.
Furthermore, this type of market usually sees a steady deceleration of the economy. This often makes it a riskier time period to invest. Believed to originate from the way these animals attack their opponents, with a bull thrusting upwards and a bear swiping downwards, the expressions are metaphors for the movement of the market.
Two Sides of the Same Coin
The reverse of this Bullion Exchanges exclusive silver coin features a detailed rendering of a bull and bear locked in combat, horns and claws ready to attack. The “P” Perth mintmark, inscribed alongside the battle.
The obverse of the Bull and Bear coins display the famous Jody Clark effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, adorned with her elegant jewelry and the royal crown. Inscribed along the rim are the weight, purity, denomination, and the year “2020”.
Each coin’s reverse includes a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter within the coin’s design.
- Bullion Exchanges Exclusive product
- Limited Mintage of only 25,000
- Contains .9999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy oz
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Produced by the Perth Mint
- $1 (AUD) denomination
- Arrives in a plastic capsule
- Extra security in the form of a micro-engraved letter etched on reverse
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Jody Clark. Inscriptions include “QUEEN ELIZABETH II”, and “AUSTRALIA” among others.
- Reverse: Depicts both a bull and bear, ready for action. Inscriptions include the Perth Mint “P”.
- Bullion Exchanges Exclusive
- Extremely limited mintage of 500
- Made with .9999 fine silver and weighs 1 kilogram
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition
- Face value of $30 AUD backed by the Australian Government
- Micro-laser engraved letter on the reverse as a security feature
- Coin arrives in a protective acrylic capsule
- Obverse: Shows the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with her royal diamond diadem, earrings, and necklace. Inscriptions: “ELIZABETH II”, “AUSTRALIA”, “1 KILO”, “9999”, “Ag”, “2020”, and “30 DOLLARS”.
- Reverse: Shows Ing Ing Jong’s depiction of a bull and bear. Both animals are in opposing positions, ready to attack. Perth Mint’s mint mark “P” is also included in the design.
About Bullion Exchanges
Bullion Exchanges is a trusted precious metals retailer located in the heart of New York City’s Diamond District. We carry a wide variety of bullion and numismatic products, from the popular gold and silver to the newly emerging platinum and palladium. We also have a trained numismatist on-site and are ready to offer you our expertise.
Gold and silver continue to provide a popular way to introduce hard assets to any financial portfolio. This becomes even more important in times of uncertainty and stock market volatility. As our world’s economic climate becomes increasingly unstable in the face of emerging industries and unforeseen political shifts, many have begun seeking out investments that have stood the test of time. We believe that precious metals like gold and silver are a perfect way to expand your financial security in these surprising times. And unlike the generic metals offered at banks and private mints, Bullion Exchanges makes it possible for you to select a wide variety of products from among the industry’s top leaders.
Explore our large selection of Bullion Exchanges Exclusive Silver products here!