The 2019 1 oz Niue Silver $2 Star Wars Darth Vader BU Coin is now available for purchase from Bullion Exchanges. The newest release of the Darth Vader Coins from the New Zealand Mint, this silver bullion coin provides a wonderful collection opportunity for Star Wars fans everywhere.The Star Wars silver coin, officially licensed by Disney and Lucasfilm, captures the imagination of all who view it. The image of Darth Vader wielding his deadly lightsaber strikes fear in the hearts of all who oppose him. Order this BU 2019 Star Wars silver 1 oz coin to make a strong impression on fellow fans who appreciate Darth Vader’s complex character.
2019 Darth Vader 1 oz Silver Coin
- HIGH PURITY STANDARD – The 2019 Silver Darth Vader Coins are struck from .999 fine silver, which is among the highest purity standards available.
- NIUE LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019 Niue Star Wars Darth Vader One Ounce Silver Coin is $2 legal tender in Niue, a small island nation that sits between Tonga, Samoa, and the Cook Islands.
- GEM BU CONDITION – These Star Wars Themed Silver Coin will arrive in Gem Brilliant Uncirculated condition (BU).
- LIMITED MINTAGE – This coin is part of a limited mintage of just 100,000 pieces… This might not be enough for the millions of Star Wars fans throughout the world, so get yours today!
Villainous Darth Vader
The name Darth Vader strikes fear in the hearts of many whenever he appears in film or literature due to his widespread infamy in pop culture. Before he succumbed to the lure of the Dark Side, Darth Vader used to be a promising Jedi named Anakin Skywalker. Mentored by Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, young Anakin trained vigorously in the ways of the Force. Anakin’s blood contained more microscopic life forms called Midi-Chlorians than any other human’s, so his power was unparalleled by any challengers. Drawn to the Dark Side by Emperor Palpatine, Anakin took the name Darth Vader. He later became the main antagonist of heroes Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa, later revealed as biological children. After a long, epic battle between Luke and Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader sacrificed himself to save his son. His meaningful sacrifice defending Luke completed his redemption arc.
- Contains .999 fine silver and weighs of 1 troy oz
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint
- $2 (NZD) denomination
- Individual coins come in a plastic flip. Lots of 25 come in mint-issued tubes and lots of 250 come in a mint-issued monster box
- Obverse: Features the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions include the year of mintage, the face value, and the country of issue.
- Reverse: Depicts a close-up of Darth Vader holding his Lightsaber against an Imperial logo background. Inscriptions include the mint privy mark, weight, purity and also the Lucasfilm copyright stamp.
The New Zealand Mint
The New Zealand Mint, located in Auckland, New Zealand, stands out in the coin and bullion industry. Producing gold, silver and other precious metal bullion for over 40 years, the NZ Mint continues to enthrall collectors everywhere. Furthermore, coin enthusiasts looking for creative and fun designs flock to purchase from the New Zealand Mint’s vast inventory. For example, popular items sold by the NZM include Star Wars coins and classic Disney themed coins.
- 2018 1 oz Niue Silver $2 Star Wars Darth Vader BU
- 2019 1 oz Niue Silver $2 Star Wars Darth Vader BU
- 2019 1 oz Niue Silver $2 Star Wars Clone Trooper BU
- 2018 1 oz Niue Silver $2 Star Wars Darth Vader PCGS MS 69 FS
- 2018 1 oz Niue Silver $2 Disney Scrooge McDuck Black Ruthenium
- 2019 1 oz Niue Silver $2 Star Wars Clone Trooper Black Ruthenium
- 2018 1 oz Niue Silver $2 Star Wars Stormtrooper Black Ruthenium
- 2018 1 oz Niue Silver $2 Star Wars Darth Vader Black Ruthenium
- 2018 1 oz Niue Silver $2 Star Wars Darth Vader PCGS MS 70 FS
Explore all of our Silver Oceania Coin options here!