(The Cartage Used to Win A World War)
When it comes to American History, there’s no better tale than the one where we win the ultimate of wars. The 10 oz .50 BMG Fine Silver Bullet serves as a stunning replica of the .50 caliber Browning Machine Gun cartage. Consequently, it is now available again to purchase at Bullion Exchanges for a limited time.
Looking for an excellent investment or collection piece? Produced by the Silvertowne Mint, is the incredible 10 oz .50 Caliber Solid Silver Bullet. This extraordinary silver bullet makes a unique gift for hunters, gun enthusiasts, military history buffs, second amendment supporters, firearm hobbyists, and more. As a result, investors are buying silver to protect their significant financial investment portfolios as the economy continues its instability. Most noteworthy is that since the precious metals market is booming, silver is now the new go-to for a smart and valuable investment.
.50 BMG SILVER BULLET HISTORY AND USE
John M Browning was famous for inventing the gun that started WWI and ending WWII. The military officially adopted Browning’s invention in 1921, claiming his invention “won the war”. His bullets and guns have been used for their speed, long-range accuracy, mechanical reliability, and ballistics, or over 100 years now. Hence, the U.S. coast guard, police departments, and other military branches use the infamous bullets created in 1918.
Regular ball, tracer, armor-piercing, incendiary, and sub-caliber rounds are various ways it is used.. Typically, against the enemy, the aircraft armor-piercing incendiary tracer (APIT) is used. Concrete bunkers, structures, and light armored vehicles use AP/API. Also, against other humans, these bullets can be used effectively. Additionally, rounds make a continuous belt using metal links.
Undoubtedly, the power of the cartage is intense. Its trajectory is able to withstand cross-winds and has 10,000 to 15,000-foot-pounds of energy. Therefore, evidently, it is a smart choice for high-powered sniper-rifles.
- Made from .999 fine silver.
- A weight of 10 troy ounces.
- Struck by Silvertowne Mint.
- Encased in a bullet box with certificate of authenticity.
- Replicate of the .50 caliber Browning Machine Gun bullet used by military service members starting in WWII.
- This gorgeous piece of silver displays inscriptions of the bullet’s weight and purity on the base, reading “10 oz 999 AG” on the rim. These silver bullets are presented in a bullet box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Investors and collectors alike can get a slice of history during a time when the precious metals market is thriving.
- Some blemishes and scratches from minting process—does not affect the value of this silver bullet.
- Great way to stack silver and a superb gift for gun and military enthusiasts.
Certainly, you should start adding value and rarity to your collection today with this unique 10 oz .50 BMG Silver Bullet. Once purchased, we will package and ship to you with the highest of care. If you have any questions about any of our products, including this silver bullet, reach out to us via chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly and knowledgeable associates are standing by to assist you.