Bullion Exchanges proudly offers these beautiful 1 oz Gold American Eagle coins for purchase. Still popular today, Gold American Eagle coins have been produced for decades. Enacted in 1985, the American Gold Bullion Act paved the way for the production of the first American Gold Eagles in 1986. Since then, gold American Eagles continue to be among the most popular gold coins in production. Many investors favor the Gold American Eagle coins due to their high gold content and beautiful design. Gold American Eagles come in many sizes and denominations, from 1/10 oz ($5 face value) to 1 ounce ($50 face value). Buying the 1 oz Gold American Eagle coin provides an excellent opportunity to grow your gold portfolio.
The obverse of the gold coin features Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ design of Lady Liberty, holding a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The sun’s rays shine brightly over the Capitol building in the background. In addition, the year of mintage appears to the lower left of the coin. The reverse side features Miley Busiek’s design of a male eagle flying above the nest holding his family while holding an olive branch in his talons. Inscriptions on the reverse also include “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, “IN GOD WE TRUST”, “E PLURIBUS UNUM”, along with the denomination and the weight of the coin. Lastly, the condition “BU” means the 1/2 ounce gold coin comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains 1 Troy Ounce of pure .9167 fine gold
- IRA Investment eligible
- Comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition
- Obverse – Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ Lady Liberty carrying an olive branch and torch in her hands. A background of Capitol building and sun rays appear behind her.
- Reverse – A male gold eagle holding an olive branch, flying above the nest which containing his family. Designed by Miley Busiek.
- Dates of the coins chosen randomly and are determined by our available inventory at the time of purchase.
- Coins always safely wrapped and packaged securely for shipping
Invest in your gold collection by buying a 1 ounce gold American Eagle today! Our helpful customer service awaits any questions or concerns you may have regarding our products. Feel free to reach out to us for assistance!