2021 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coin BU
As Low As $9.60 Over Spot Per Coin
2021 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coin BU
Please note, this is the last American Silver Eagle that features the original reverse design.
Bullion Exchanges is proud to present the 2021 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coin BU as the latest release for the official bullion coin series of the United States. The American Eagle Series was first minted in 1986, and it has been a popular investment ever since. It comes in silver, gold, platinum, and palladium editions. Silver is especially important for diversifying portfolios because its value changes independently of stocks and bonds. These American Silver Eagles are also eligible for IRAs. Please note, this listing does not have the new reverse design, making it the last Silver American Eagle with the original reverse ever. This 2021 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coin BU will be the final coin to complete your originally designed American Silver Eagle collection, so secure this important coin now!
This year, for the 35th anniversary, the US Mint has announced a redesign of the reverse for the American Gold and Silver Eagles. However, this 2021 Silver Eagle coin will continue to have the same reverse. This coin has an important history as the first bullion products after FDR ended this practice in 1933. Since the beginning of the series in 1986, collectors enjoy stacking and storing these coins from every year. Today, this coin is produced by the San Francisco, West Point, and Philadelphia Mints and comes in proof and burnished editions. The reverse’s display is what gave this Silver American Eagle coin its name. Originally, the reverse design from 1792 was updated for the 1986 release and used until now on the gold and silver coins. Behind the shield lies the heraldic eagle with outstretched wings holding a ribbon with inscriptions in its beak, an olive branch in its right talon, and arrows in its left talon. This has appeared on American coinage since the very beginning in 1792 and represents the Great Seal of the US that demonstrates strength through peace.
The obverse for the 2021 American Silver Eagle portrays the historic design by Adolph A Weinman’s “Walking Liberty.” This illustration was on the silver half-dollar from 1916-1947 and was resurrected for this coin. Lady Liberty walks towards the setting sun with oak and laurel branches in her left arm, outstretching her right arm to the horizon. She also has the American flag draped over her shoulders.
The newly designed coin will not be available until later in 2021. Therefore, this reverse design continues to display John Mercanti’s updated national US Coat of Arms. A bald eagle stretches its wings, holds a bundle of arrows in one talon and an olive branch in the other. It grasps a banner reading “E PLURIBUS UNUM” in its beak, and its chest bears a shield showing the US flag. 13 stars twinkle above the eagle to symbolize the 13 colonies. The weight, purity, denomination, and country’s name are inscribed around the rim.
- Final Silver Eagle with the original reverse design
- Made from .999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy ounce
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRA
- Face value of $1 USD backed by the US Government
- Individual coins come in protective coin flips. Multiples of 20 come in mint-issued tubes and multiples of 500 come in monster boxes
- Obverse: Features a full-length image of Lady Liberty walking with outstretched hands towards the rising sun with her gown and the draped flag billowing around her. She holds oak and laurel branches in one hand to symbolize peace and strength. Inscriptions: “IN GOD WE TRUST,” “LIBERTY,” and the year of mintage.
- Reverse: Displays the US national coat of arms with a bald eagle carrying an olive branch and arrows in its talons. Thirteen stars are positioned above the eagle that wears a shield with the US flag on its chest. Inscriptions: "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA", "E PLURIBUS UNUM", "1 OZ", "FINE SILVER", and "ONE DOLLAR".
Year after year, Bullion Exchanges is pleased to offer the American Silver Eagles in addition to the many other impressive products by the US Mint. When you purchase this 2021 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coin BU, it will be packaged securely and sent to your address. Before completing your purchase, don’t forget to look at our 2021-W 1 oz Proof Silver American Eagle NGC PF 70 UCAM ER, 2021-W 1 oz Proof Silver American Eagle PCGS PF 69 DCAM FS, 1 oz Silver American Eagle (Random Year), and Gold American Eagle Coins. Please feel free to contact our customer support with any questions about your order.